Speaker: Artur Margonari
Energizers, check-ins, icebreakers… What is it about? How effective can it be? When could it be used? Anyone can facilitate or participate? Do you want to learn - and experience - some interesting ones during this talk? They can be very powerful to support you on the Agile work you do!
Do you know the difference between check-in, icebreaker and energizer?
How can it help my meetings to be more productive?
Why and when could you use one or another? For workshops or simple meetings? Small or big groups? Your team or high management? What about the timebox and learning outcomes? How to make it count?
I invited you to this session to discover the answers by practicing plenty of quick examples, debriefing and having fun! :)
A little more context for you: I got passionate about this topic (including Agile games) when I discovered it some years ago. Since then, I kept on sharpening and increasing my toolbox by practicing whenever possible, trying new ones, in different ways and contexts, creating new ones and of course, asking for a lot of feedback!
Actually, this session will look like a talk/presentation at first, but we will get hands-on very quickly! :)
Therefore, if you are new to the topic and want to know more or you already know it pretty well but want to improve your toolbox - all of this with fun and high energy - this session is for you!
• Understand the definition/difference of check-in, energizer, icebreaker and agile games;
• Learn - by practicing - plenty of short activities that can be used on the day after;
• Get lots of tips & tricks about the facilitation of this kind of activities and in which situation they could be applied;
• Know many examples of what didn’t work that well for me and what I would do differently;
• Discover a list of sources where to find new activities to improve your meetings, trainings and sessions.
- Zukunfts Zimmer