Agile HR is an enabler of an Agile organization.
“Don’t just do Agile, grow Agile in your organization.”
As Agile application extends out of IT and is more and more common at the organizational level, the need for change in the HR is inevitable. Agile changes entire organizational culture, which is built on collaboration, servant leadership, and empowerment, that brings into the picture variety of different tools, practices, and last but not least new focus to employee experience.
Join this interactive workshop to share experiences, practices, and tools with other HR professionals and leaders on how to support the success of Agile at the organizational level. Learn from different organizations, get inspired by different approaches and case-studies.Hier anmelden!
- What is an Agile Organization and how it changes HR,
- What are the modern HR practices in recruiting, and hiring,
- How to do performance reviews, evaluations, and employee development,
- How to work with motivation, responsibility, and ownership,
- Create an engaging career for the employees: a new way to a career path and position scheme.
The course is for
The course is for everyone who is currently working in an Agile environment or want to get more insights on how HR needs to change in an Agile Organization: HR managers and partners, directors, managers, ScrumMasters, agile leaders, and all who are open to be challenged by the new approaches and practices.
- Hours: 09:00-17:00
- Speaker: Zuzi Šochová
- Ort: Erzherzog Johann Zimmer
- Format: Workshop-Day
- Sprache: in English
- Preis: 650,00 Euro brutto