Is it possible to use the well-known mechanisms in Scrum to control a whole enterprise? We can definitely say: “Yes, it is! And it’s fun”.
Together we will discover
- The usage of the Scrum Elements at JIPP.IT
- Benefits on using Scrum as your Enterprise Management Framework
- Story Mapping for an Enterprise in comparison to product development
- Visualization of influence factors to prioritize (partnerships, customer classification, etc.)
- Lessons Learned and Pitfalls during Implementation
- Conflicts of interest (company vs. customer)
- Companywide Knowledge Management and building of an identity
Format: Talk (60 minutes)
Christoph Schmied: As a Change Agent at JIPP.IT, Christoph Schmied's focus in the recent years was the introduction of agile methods, in particular LeSS, in scaled environments. As a Scrum Master, he supported the development teams and coached other Scrum Masters. As an active member of the Scrum and LeSS community sharing acquired theoretical and practical Knowledge is key.